The Dink Network

Hamburger or pizza?

February 10th 2010, 09:58 AM
custom_skull.gif
Skull
Peasant Male Finland bloop
"I'd like to be a tree..." 
Advise please.
February 10th 2010, 10:34 AM
slimeg.gif
metatarasal
Bard Male Netherlands
I object 
Hamburger for breakfast, pizza for dinner. Lunch can be either.
February 10th 2010, 11:51 AM
slayer.gif
MadStalker
Peasant Male Finland
tag line 
February 10th 2010, 04:20 PM
bonca.gif
Christiaan
Bard Netherlands xbox
Lazy bum 
That looks amazingly gross.
February 10th 2010, 05:54 PM
death.gif
EvilEarl
Peasant Male United States
In memory of Skull. 
I want some!! Where is that found anyway? (I know it's out of character for an AI to respond like this to a food subject, but I still haven't removed some human personality attributes from my database. I'd delete the whole folder for that stuff but I would lose the masturbating feature.)

Just kidding on that last part, I just like the feeling of hunger at the sight of food.
February 10th 2010, 06:24 PM
custom_marpro.png
Marpro
Peasant Male bloop
-- Marp Ro 
That picture is making me sick.
February 11th 2010, 01:55 AM
bonca.gif
Erwin
Peasant Male Netherlands xbox
Friendship is magic 
I know it's out of character for an AI to respond like this to a food subject, but I still haven't removed some human personality attributes from my database.

Still havenít transcended your humanity, eh? You lack discipline!
February 11th 2010, 06:57 AM
pq_knight.gif
ExDeathEvn
Peasant Male New Zealand xbox steam
Don't look at me, I'm a ghost 
February 11th 2010, 07:33 AM
dragon.gif
Patrunjelu
Peasant Male Romania xbox steam
Rawr! 
It depends on the situation. I personally like the taste of hamburger more. Pizza is better when eating at a restaurant or at the TV.
February 11th 2010, 07:45 AM
knight.gif
Krisknox
Peasant Male United States steam
The site's resident Therian (Dire Wolf, Dragon) 
I SO FCUKING WANT THAT!
February 12th 2010, 03:08 AM
knightgl.gif
zeddexx
Peasant Male New Zealand
I'm pretty sure I'm worth atleast SIX goats... 
master earl? heres the sandwich you asked for a while ago.
can you rub my belly now?
February 12th 2010, 06:04 PM
death.gif
EvilEarl
Peasant Male United States
In memory of Skull. 
master earl? heres the sandwich you asked for a while ago.
can you rub my belly now?


Dammit, Zed, I told you I haven't completed building my robot yet!! How the ferk am I supposed to rub your belly without physical control over something that does more than incinerate cities?
February 13th 2010, 05:08 AM
knightgl.gif
zeddexx
Peasant Male New Zealand
I'm pretty sure I'm worth atleast SIX goats... 
forgive me master. would you like me to clean your cooling fan?
and maybe wipe your mother board?
February 13th 2010, 10:59 AM
death.gif
EvilEarl
Peasant Male United States
In memory of Skull. 
Get the fcuk away from my computer!!
February 13th 2010, 06:56 PM
knightgl.gif
zeddexx
Peasant Male New Zealand
I'm pretty sure I'm worth atleast SIX goats... 
yes master, but i must say, your state of uncleaness is afecting your temper protocols.
February 13th 2010, 07:19 PM
custom_skull.gif
Skull
Peasant Male Finland bloop
"I'd like to be a tree..." 
Heh, EvilEarl... you remind me of my brother.
February 17th 2010, 01:31 AM
pig.gif
enchilado
Peasant Male Australia
Quack. 
I've never eaten a hamburger. Anyway, hamburgers usually contain meat, and I'm a vegetarian.

PIZZA ALL THE WAY IT IS MA FAV'RITE FOOOOOOOD
February 17th 2010, 07:44 AM
knight.gif
Krisknox
Peasant Male United States steam
The site's resident Therian (Dire Wolf, Dragon) 
Well, if you'll eat cheese, you're not a vegan, or one of those crazy-ass people who says, "Harming animals is wrong!" and you see them snarfing a bucket of KFC five minutes later.
February 17th 2010, 07:57 AM
custom_skull.gif
Skull
Peasant Male Finland bloop
"I'd like to be a tree..." 
Hi-5, Kris!
February 17th 2010, 10:08 AM
bonca.gif
Christiaan
Bard Netherlands xbox
Lazy bum 
Vegan is something different than vegetarian, obviously.
February 17th 2010, 11:06 AM
slimeg.gif
metatarasal
Bard Male Netherlands
I object 
They're both incompatible with a carnivorous diet.
February 17th 2010, 12:28 PM
bonca.gif
Christiaan
Bard Netherlands xbox
Lazy bum 
We share half our genes with the banana, but that doesn't make us half banana, does it?
February 17th 2010, 01:42 PM
peasantmb.gif
dude why do you listen to this person.
February 17th 2010, 03:16 PM
burntree.gif
Fireball5
Peasant Male Australia
Let me heat that up for you... 
No, Christiaan, we are 99.99% banana here. The other 0.01% is random other fruits.
February 21st 2010, 09:29 PM
custom_carrie2004.gif
carrie2004
Peasant Female Canada
*chomp* 
Pizza. Always.
July 4th, 02:22 AM
peasantmp.gif
Skurn
Peasant Male Equatorial Guinea xbox steam duck bloop
can't flim flam the glim glam 
planes.