|Released:||June 6th, 2018|
|File Size:||434.60 KB|
|Release Notes:||This release fixes CVE-2018-0496: Sylvain Beucler and Dan Walma discovered several directory traversal issues in DFArc, an extension manager for the Dink Smallwood game, as well as in Dink Smallwood HD, allowing an attacker to overwrite arbitrary files on the user's system.|
Also in this release:
- New Swedish and Friulian translations.
- Updated Catalan, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish translations.
- Fix crash when clicking on 'Package' when there is no D-Mod present.
- Compilation fixes for OS X.
- Reproducible build process for Windows (as well as GNU/Linux depending on your distro) - see https://reproducible-builds.org/